Sun, Jun 25|
Wyndham Edmonton Hotels
FLY to Edmonton! Recognition Day
A chance for FLY to meet our youth participants in Edmonton!
Time & Location
Jun 25, 11:00 a.m. – 3:00 p.m.
Wyndham Edmonton Hotels, 4440 Gateway Blvd NW, Edmonton, AB T6H 5C2, Canada
About the event
FLY has a fun day ahead for our participants in Edmonton!
For those qualified, you'll have the chance to receive your educational/financial assistance at this event, HOWEVER, please note that to receive these items, you MUST be registered under FLY Student Registration and Consent (2023-01) | TEC-0001 (found under resources -> forms) as a student and have been contacted by a FLY Representative.
Event Registration and Financial Assistance Terms and Conditions:
- FLY student participants must have been actively attending the school year 2022-2023 as junior or senior high school or post-secondary students.
- Recent grade 12 and post-secondary graduates are also welcome to participate.
- All senior high school to post-secondary registrants must have completed the FLY Student Registration and Consent (2023-01) | TEC-0001 to be eligible for FLY Educational and Funding assistance.
- A parent or legal guardian must complete the FLY Student Registration and Consent (2023-01) | TEC-0001 for junior high school students (below 16 years old).
- Only FLY Student Participants who have been determined eligible and notified will receive assistance at the event, such as tote bags, bus booklets, textbook refunds, meal vouchers, and laptops (one per qualified student).
- Family members (parents and siblings below junior high) of the FLY Registered Students are also welcome to join the event but will not qualify for the funding assistance.
- All registered participants must present the event registration QR code, student ID or proof of enrollment/recent school transcript and government-issued ID upon entry to the event.
- We will only issue financial assistance to the first 100 eligible student participants.
For the Student Educational Assistance Eligibility Criteria, please refer to the application guide and document checklist for more details.
Thank you for participating in the FLY Project. We are excited to meet you at this event!
1 hour 30 minutes
This ticket is only for those who are interested in volunteering for this event.$0.00
FLY Virtual Participant$0.00