1. We receive, collect and store any information you enter on our website or provide us in any other way. In addition, we collect the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet; login; email address; password; computer and connection information and purchase history. In addition, we may use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information, and methods used to browse away from the page. We also collect personally identifiable information (including name, email, password, and communications), payment details (including credit card information), comments, feedback, product reviews, recommendations, and personal profile.
2. When you conduct a transaction on our website, as part of the process, we collect the personal information you give us, such as your name, address, and email address. Your data will be used for the specific reasons stated above only.
3. We collect such Non-personal and Personal Information for the following purposes:
i. To provide and operate the Services.
ii. To provide our Users with ongoing assistance and technical support.
iii. To be able to contact our Visitors and Users with general or personalized service-related notices and promotional messages.
iv. To create aggregated statistical data and other aggregated and/or inferred Non-personal Information, which our business partners or we may use to provide and improve our respective Services.
v. To comply with any applicable laws and regulations.
4. Our website is hosted on the Wix.com platform. Wix.com provides us with an online platform to offer services to you. Your data may be stored through Wix.com's data storage, databases and the general Wix.com applications. They store your data on secure servers behind a firewall.
5. All direct payment gateways offered by Wix.com and used by our organization adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers.
6. We may contact you to notify you regarding your account, to troubleshoot problems with your account, to resolve a dispute, to collect fees or monies owed, to poll your opinions through surveys or questionnaires, to send updates about our organization, or otherwise necessary to contact you to enforce our User Agreement, applicable national laws, and any agreement we may have with you. We may contact you via email, telephone, text messages, and postal mail.
Limitations of Liability
In consideration of being allowed to participate in any way in The Expert Collective sports programs, events, and activities, you declare that:
1. You acknowledge and confirm that your participation or your child's participation in the sports events and activities carries inherent and severe risks, including but not limited to property damage, bone fractures, slight and severe physical injuries, body sores, or death.
2. You further agree that your participation or your child's participation in the sports program, events, and activities is voluntary and that you assume all risks and responsibilities arising from this participation.
3. You discharge The Expert Collective, their employees, partners, employees, volunteers, other participants, and authorized agents ("Releasees") from any liability concerning any injury, illness, disability, death, or loss to person or property resulting from this event participation, whether arising from the negligence of the Releasees or others.
4. You promise not to sue and indemnify the "Releases" from any liabilities arising from my participation, whether from the Releasees' negligence or others.
Social Media Disclaimer
We The Expert Collective have your permission to take photos or videos (digital or otherwise) of yourself or your child for promotional and marketing materials (e.g.,websites, social media postings) and other content purposes.
1. The following might be taken of you that includes:
a. Be photographed for media content.
b. Be filmed in videos for media content.
2. You have the complete understanding that editing, publication, distribution, broadcasting, and use of promotional materials shall be at the discretion of The Expert Collective.
Collection of Participation Awards
1. To provide an equal chance for everyone to receive participation awards such as goodies, we are only providing the free goodies to NEW participants. If you've already received participation awards from previous events, please refrain from receiving them again. However, you are more than welcome to participate in all our learning sessions and sports activities.
2. If you did not receive a t-shirt or any sort of merchandise from the previous event, please contact us at email@example.com.
We appreciate you visiting our website and participating in our activities or events. We hope that you find our information helpful and valuable for your family, personal, and professional needs.
If you need any assistance, please get in touch with us at firstname.lastname@example.org.