Fri, Jun 30|
University of the Fraser Valley
FLY Basketball at University of Fraser Valley: In Partnerships with Primetime Sports & Western Canadian Championships
Come by to register for FLY and spin the wheel to win free basketball gear, a meal voucher and a tote bag! You can also apply for a graphing calculator and a laptop! For the Love of Youth (FLY) is a government-funded project under the Supports for Student Learning Program.
Time & Location
Jun 30, 11:00 a.m. – 8:00 p.m. PDT
University of the Fraser Valley, 33844 King Rd, Abbotsford, BC V2S 7M7, Canada
About the event
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. TEC-FLY will distribute the graphing calculators to the eligible Grade 9 or Senior HS applicants.
2. TEC-FLY will grant brand-new laptops to the first 100-150 qualified Senior HS to Post-secondary students.
3. A student applicant must complete the webform FLY BC Outreach Laptop Application | TEC-0010.
4. Aged 16 or older students can complete this form without the parent/legal guardian's consent per the Government of Canada's age requirement.
5. A parent/legal guardian of a Junior HS student or under 16 must complete this form.
6. Only students determined eligible and issued student passports can receive the laptop at the event location.
7. A student applicant and/or a parent/guardian below 16 years old must RSVP to participate in the event to receive the graphing calculator or a laptop.
8. If determined eligible, a student applicant must RSVP and be physically present at the graphing calculator and laptop distribution event on Jul 01, between 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m. PDT at the Coast Langley City Hotel & Convention Ct, 20393 Fraser Hwy, Langley, BC V3A 7N2, Canada.
9. Upon entry to the event, the eligible student applicant must present a government-issued ID (a digital copy is acceptable) with a photo and proof of event registration.
DOCUMENTS REQUIRED FROM A STUDENT APPLICANT:
1. Student's Valid Government-issued ID with a Photo
2. A copy of active studies: recent progress report, unofficial transcripts, assignment submission receipts, or any school letter that contains the student's full name, date, and grade level.
FLY Student Participant$0.00